We collect information about the user during the user registration form submission process on our site.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Form Fields Data: Forms Fields data includes the available field types when creating a form. We’ll use this to, for example, collect informations like Name, Email and other available fields.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like geolocating users and reducing fraudulent activities.
- Transaction Details: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, provide subscription packs, and keep track of your payment details for subscription packs!
When you fill up a form, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, address, email, phone number, payment details and optional account information like username and password and any other form fields available in the registration form. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including transaction details and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our site
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our form offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Or any other service the built form was created to comply with and it’s necessary information
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the form fields for future submissions.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store form submission information for XXX years for geolocating and marketting purposes. This includes your name, address, email, phone number.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Editors can access:
- Form submission information and other details related to it
- Customer information like your name, email and address information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill entries and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We send beautiful email through MailChimp. When processing emails, some of your data will be passed to MailChimp, including information required to process or support the email marketing services, such as the name, email address and any other information that you intend to pass or collect including all collected information through subscription.